Join us for an enriching conversation this International Women’s Day, in partnership with Careers in Tech & Innovation (CITI) as we spotlight the essence of allyship in the tech industry. “Allyship Amplified” is an inclusive event designed to explore and celebrate the power of allyship in supporting individuals in tech.
Together, we’ll delve into tangible examples of effective allyship, showcasing how it enhances workplaces and benefits everyone involved. From amplifying unheard voices to dismantling barriers and biases, allyship plays a crucial role in building inclusive environments.
This event isn’t just about talk; it’s about action. We’ll discuss how allyship is a verb, emphasizing the importance of actively making change to benefit others. Advocacy for systemic change is key, and we’ll explore how allyship and advocacy contribute to business success, team cohesion, and personal fulfillment.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting your journey in tech, join us for an exchange of ideas, experiences, and strategies to champion diversity and inclusion in the industry. Everyone is welcome to join this inclusive conversation. Let’s work together to create a tech landscape where everyone can thrive.
- Erin Davis – Founder and Lead Inclusions Strategist
- Dani Strang – Founder of Maggie (also Alumni of the most recent Alberta Catalyzer, Velocity program)
- Doug Piquette – Executive Director, Edmonton Region Immigrant Employment Council (ERIEC)
- Nadim Chin – Program Manager, Alberta, Digital Main Street
- Zac Novak – Founder of CITI